FEXCO provide a complete, outsourced, credit management service, including the following key functional areas:
Debtors Ledger Management
- Customer setup
- Statement processing
- Payment Exceptions and Reconciliation
- Payment Planning
- Bank Reconciliation
- Debt Collection
Comprehensive management reporting
All channels provided: Phone, SMS, Letter, Email, Face to Face.
FEXCO’s approach to delivering a best in class Credit Management and Collections operation is based on:
- Selecting and training the right staff;
- Continuous refinement of the processes and customisation to client needs;
- Deployment of systems and technology to drive efficiency and effectiveness; and
- Creating a results driven culture balanced with a strong customer satisfaction ethic.
Outsourcing your Credit Management and Collections to FEXCO can deliver the following benefits to your business:
- Our trained credit managers will advise you on your customer credit levels and terms.
- We can suggest how the accounts should be administered and what collection strategies to adopt.
- More importantly, we can demonstrate how the right actions can deliver timely payments and can grow the profits of your business.
FEXCO is a member of the Irish Institute of Credit Management, registered as a Data Processor under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, is a member of the Irish Finance Houses Association, is a shareholder and member of Irish Credit Bureau Ltd, is ISO 27001:2005 accredited with respect to the collection, maintenance and retention of personal data, is ISO 9001:2000 compliant in the operation of Contact Centres as well as being certified to Customer Contact Association’s Standard Framework for Best Practice© and Excellence Through People.
In addition our Professional Service team has been awarded Six Sigma Black Belts and an accredited training programme from Green Belt upwards.
*Provided through our partner company, Pierse and Fitzgibbon.