In November 2012 FEXCO launched Aviso – a payments software company that brings Novate to market.
Novate is a flexible payment messaging application that easily interfaces with other systems to provide greater flexibility, making initiatives such as:
- the integration of new card schemes such as CUP or JCB
- the delivery of value-added services such as DCC or gift-cards
- making changes to or adding new POS channels
- achieving compliance with regulations such as EMV
a quicker, safer and less costly exercise.
Who could Novate help?
- Large retailers
- Acquirers & Issuing banks
- Payment Processors
How can Aviso help?
Novate from Aviso can be plugged into different parts of the payment lifecycle to aid connectivity, providing a quick and cost-effective method of providing support for new functionality and services. Isolating change on Novate means you don’t need to develop or replace existing systems – helping you make the most of your technology investment.
Find out more about Novate from Aviso at www.aviso.io