Fexco Climate and Nature
Fexco recognises that we have a role to play in mitigating our impact on the environment. We are committed to ensuring that protection of the environment will be a fundamental aspect of our business. Find out more about our ongoing measures.
Error: Contact form not found.
With over 2,500 employees in 29 countries and headquartered in Ireland, we recognise that we have a role to play in mitigating our impact on the environment. Through our Fexco Pacific operations, we have seen the impacts of climate change, and are committed to ensuring that protection of the environment will be a fundamental aspect of our business.
We strive to retain the highest possible service to our customers and employees, including being responsible for the care of and the reduction of our effect on the environment.
This is created in a culture of forward thinking and innovation around sustainable issues by integrating sustainability into operations and programs. As a company we continually look to new areas to reduce our environmental impact.
Fexco Group will achieve its ambition by reducing environmental footprint and supporting the transition to a low carbon business & economy.
We are achieving this by:
- Complying with current environmental legislation and best codes of practice both nationally and internationally
- Investing in new infrastructure to lessen fossil fuel usage across our global estate
- Developing a strong understanding of our Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions both nationally and globally and introduce measures to actively measure and improve upon.
- Optimise our resource efficiency and waste processes
- Improve our water management process to reduce our consumption levels
- Increase and invest in measures and initiatives to improve our biodiversity onsite at all our Fexco Group’s locations
- Educating our employees about environmental issues and their individual impact and role they can play in addressing climate challenges
- Communicating our environmental aims to our employees, customers and other stakeholders
- Engaging with our local communities on how we will achieve our environmental goals
- Pursuing a programme of continuous improvement by reviewing our Environmental Management System and related objectives and targets, policies and practices